1. Understanding the brandsand the market we work for; quickly, comprehensivelyandaccurately analysingproduct or client briefsand requirements;
2. Organise the creative team'sinputand concepts,coordinateproject brainstorming and discussion, be familiarwith creative directionand produce realisticcreativeproposals;
3. Be able to write,present and explainevent proposals and strategies for the client, implementproven experience and ability in proposal presentation
4. Provide guidance on copywriting, design, space, and other specific execution tasks;organise work schedules and progress, supervise the quality of creative output;
5. Liaisebetween the company's external resources and internal executivedepartments (client relations department, admin, AV, factory, etc.) to fulfilcreativeexpectations;supervise the showcases'effectiveness and perfectionfrom its conceptionto its realisation.