• Work very closely with the global marketing team and Brand Manager to craft and refine existing and future brand presence.
• Analyze current and past marketing data to help determine overall marketing strategy.
• Manage a team of 3 marketing professionals.
• Responsible for Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
1. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
2. Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
3. Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
4. Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.