We are now recruiting management trainees to support our business expansion in our existing or new international markets in Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, the United States, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, Australia, the UK, Brazil, UAE, France, Germany, Netherland and Canada. Our Management Trainee Program is designed to nurture and develop future leaders in business management and professional functions to support us in driving greater business success and providing the best service for our customers.
About the Program:
1. 2-year development program that provides a comprehensive view of our business operations
2. Gain hands-on and practical industry experience in various fields of expertise such as Operations, Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer Service, Human Resource or General Affairs
3. Rotate between different roles including the learning at our frontline operations at service stations and distributions hubs
4. Learn about our culture and management philosophy
5. Develop and strengthen your ability to analyze, prioritize and act on goals from a strategic leadership perspective
Upon Completion of the Program:
1. You will be placed in a position under one of our business functions in your home country
2. You may have the opportunities to take up overseas projects or assignments
If you are interested and meet our requirements, please send your application with covering letter and resume to us via email at **********. Please mark the email subject as “International Management Trainee”. We will contact you shortly.