About Our Client
The Global Association of Central Counterparties (CCP12) registered in Shanghai as a non profit organisation in June, 2016. CCP12 was formed in 2001 and works to further the industry's dialogue on the adoption of best clearing and risk management practices, and supports strategic progress on regulatory harmonisation and the enhancement of global standards. The group frequently invites regulators and representatives from other clearing and settlement organisations, exchanges and marketplaces, financial firms and other industry associations around the world to join its meetings to foster dialogue on issues of mutual interest and concern. The association has over 50 individual CCPs from all over the world.
Implementing annual working plan of the Association, including but not limited to：
1. Assisting the Association to engage regulators and authorities and to maintain relationships with market participants and media;
2. Assisting the office-bearers of the Association to participate in various international conferences, forums and multilateral talks and taking charge of their logistical arrangements;
3. Keeping all members updated with any changes in all matters, organizing and publishing internal news feeds periodically.
4. Organizing ExCo meetings, annual general meetings, special general meetings and forums according to annual working plans；
5. Organizing the research and development of a professional training and certification mechanism; Organizing professional trainings and certification for members and other market participants;