CSOFT’s Technical Communications Department is looking for people with native English and intermediate to advanced Chinese language skills to work on projects for major Chinese technology companies. The ideal candidate must be a native English speaker with a deep understanding of consumer based technologies, especially mobile phones, tablets, and apps, who thrives at the idea of fast, deadline-driven projects. This position will require an intense navigation around different types of interfaces for different products, so being organized and versatile, as well as possessing a detail-oriented focus, are a must to ensure strong product releases.
• Interface testing for various technology products including mobile and tablet, with a specific focus on:
o User interface strings
o User experience
• Market and product research
• Frequent communication with a diverse map of stakeholders (in both Chinese and English)
• Information architecture, concentrating on intuitive structure for a variety of different formats
• Support proposal development and other internal and client-facing documentation